Holidays in Pisa tra ... Exhibitions and Shopping!
Pisa is a city that offers visitors quality local products. Most appreciated are the shoes, the pottery, leather goods, wooden furniture and, of course, gastronomy.
To save money and buy at discounted prices we recommend:
- www.sconto.it portal that tells you how and where to buy at discounted prices
Calendar of major Trade Shows in Pisa
- Agrifiera It is an annual event that takes place in Pontassserchio, near Pisa, in the Park Prini Mazzara. The present thematic areas relate to agriculture, ecology, natural products and organic animal farming, gardening, the flower, food quality and more.
- Expo Pisa It is an annual event hosting companies in the province that produce or provide services on the territory. It is a real marketing tool and communication.
- Fiera di San Luca is a fair sample of the products and the Valdarno Valdera which aims to enhance trade and handicrafts. Presents interior halls and stands outside devolved to furnishings, technology, auto and machine work, tools, clothing and much more.
- Between Dreams, Magic & Mystery It is a fair dedicated to marketing and communication. C iascun Hall hosts specific sectors, such as Magic, Esoterism, Astrology, ufologist, Tarot Cards, divination arts, esoteric products, Paranormal, Natural Food, Natural Cosmetics, Alternative Medicine, Acupuncture, Homeopathy, pranotherapy, Color, crystal, Music, herbal medicine, shiatsu, Aikido, Yoga, Specialized Books, Toys Celtic, Mineralogy, Tattoo & Body Piercing, New-Age, Oggettistica Celtica.
- Fair dell'Antiquariato, Modern Art and Craft: takes place in the historical center of Pisa (Via Santa Maria, Piazza Felice Cavallotti, Via dei Mille, Via Corsica, Piazza dei Cavalieri, Via Ulisse Dini)
Second Sunday of the month and previous Saturday (except July and August)
- Sant'Ubaldo has ancient origins and Pisa for a fixture that takes place each year in the Viale delle Piagge the end of May. In addition to the traditional market of the flower show there are food stands and objects of curiosity and 'small antiques craft of all kinds.
- Antiquarians Pisans Association is an association that seeks to promote the operations of an antique and not just libraries of art, Artigianato Restoration, Frames of art, antique shops and galleries of modern and contemporary art.
The content of the page is automatically translated.
Rate: 2.0 | Comments (0) | Write Comment